Friday 28 September 2012

your going down scammer

Kenyan pattern scamming dickheads
OK first off I cant stand scammers they are scum of the earth plying there poison all over facebook , trying to scam you out of money for so called commercial fly tying , be warned people these people are just out to get whatever they can from you and they don't care how they do it , these idiots have contacted me so I have every right to shame these people and have a little fun along the way , please people never buy flies from these people even if you do actually manage to get some flies the quality will be awful , buy local buy from shops in your own country who buy from local tiers who actually know what there doing.
 
here's eddy scumbag scammer and man of god (apparently)
 

really you got to laugh here’s a mail I got from “eddy karori” to my pike flies account on facebook
Hey prick (yes he really did spell pike wrong )Am exporter of fishing from Nairobi Kenya and I would like to do business with you I can send samples on request”

well once id stopped pissing myself laughing I decided to play along

do you tie a fly called a subbug have you heard of it do you have any pictures of your version of it”
his reply
Yes I do tie them subbag(subbag whats a subbag lol) do you wants it samples or you are ready to give a try order. I can give a email of my customer in america and she says mine are the best in the world(better than mine your a legend lol).carolyn nichools.92@facebook,com
my reply
OK how much can you do each fly for (if i order 100) i will trust you as you look like a very trustworthy person so a sample wouldn't be needed but can you maybe send me a picture of one of your subbugs so i know they are the same thing , i have many customers waiting for subbugs how quickly could you make them

he sent me this through facebook
my reply
wow very cool are these your ties if there are id like to order 20 of each depending on price including shipping , where did you learn to tie such lovely flies
his reply
Hey pike hope you are well and fine those are my flies its my lord blessing.I do sell and pack in dozen for one dozen am sell to you us20dollas per dozen, shiping is on my side.I use world one courer it takes 3 working a very expensive method but safe my flies are best in world
my reply
yes yes this sounds perfect , instead of posting them would you deliver them to my Friend who is a manager at the royal Nairobi golf club (you know this place) (I just goggled this quite random)if you need some us dollars in advance for materials i will mail him and tell him to pay you half in advance the rest will be paid when you bring the flies to him he is coming to visit me soon so will bring them to me by hand when can you have them ready............
his reply
This sound great I need 50 per cent up pay ment and trust me I will never disapoint you and I keep my words afer them uppayment it will take 7 day to complet it. How many doznes
When you email your friend @
Royal nairobi club give him my contact so he that he may call me when ready am mr karori tel no 0713929065
my reply
OK this is good i will take 5 dozen subbugs (each one in the picture) i will email my Friend Mr Ben Dover at the club and mail you later so he can get the money to you can you let me know how much you need please .
His reply
Thank u sir.5 dozen is good 4 a start but I was thinking because this is hand delivery 10 dozen could be much better but its okay . 5 doz is 100 us dollas so ben is to give me 50 dollars in kenya money 4500ksh

ooooops the dick got his sums wrong I received 2 messages
I am very sory 4 that sms I had sent they were 5 photos x 5 dozen put it to 25 dozens x 20 usdolls make it 5oo dollas so you are to send 250 usdollas into kenya sh22000 thanks
my reply
yes that's fine 250 us dollars when could you make it up to the club to pick up the cash actually I'm thinking that as I'm going to have them bought to me by Ben i may be as well doubling the order so could you handle that that would be 1000 us dollars would you be able to do this , obviously id give you 500 us dollars up front for the materials(he must be jumping for joy at this message ha ha ha ha ha ha )
his reply
That sounds good
And good order 4 a start hope 2 do long term business, the club is near way home so I can pick it any moment you tells me, I give you my christian word I will do perfect work

(ahhh hes given me his christian word I feel better now handing over 500 dollors lol)
my reply
my freind ben says i should be careful about handing over money so can you set my mind at ease , for everything to move forward and to seal the deal can you please send me a photograph of you holding a subbug with that days news paper once i see this ill tell ben to contact you to hand over 500 us dollors cash , im sure this wont be a problem for a great tier like you to do this for me
his reply
I will do as u say. But iwas just asking you to give me a chance and a word of trust. And give u christian word . I will deliver. Or to make this simple you ask Ben to ask for my identification card or my passport book to be left with him until I delivery the work its very easy for him to contact the police and say the holder of this book has conned me money hope this is the most porpirate way to work course I can't go any where without my book of indentfication
my reply
hey listen a picture as i said will be fine just to ease my mind , once i see that ill get ben to give you the cash probably same day or the day after
his reply
What about if I could the job without asking the up payment
my reply
hey eddy I'm getting uneasy about this as i don't ask much and i am going to give you 1000 us dollars all i ask is a picture i have another guy in Kenya who mailed me last week maybe he can do it if you don't want the deal
no reply from eddy
 
so eddy couldn't come up with the goods I've not had a reply from the idiot hes probably trying to tie up a subbug ha ha ha ha ha , but seriously you really are an idiot sending me pictures of my own flies claiming they are yours you really are the biggest fool out there , and you know what you claim to be a man of god and a good Christian well let me tell you fella for these scams your going to be going downstairs to the big hot party with the big red fella with the horns and you bought it all on yourself

My subbugs in production

I also got another mail from a Nigerian scammer who when I sent him a mail asking if he could do pike flies , not only did he reply saying this wasn't a problem but he also included some pictures of his flies which by the way were not only pictures of my friends flys but pictures of MY flies from my websites and he actually followed the link in my email signature to get them I must say I laughed my head of at that one , I sent him a mail last week saying id like a thousand of each pattern but the must be ready for dispatch this Friday and id need a photo as proof he had done them before I sent payment , to this date I've not had a reply but theres a few days to go , hes probably running round the country looking for chickens to pluck …...............lol
 
so eddy couldn't come up with the goods I've not had a reply from the idiot hes probably trying to tie up a subbug ha ha ha ha ha , but seriously you really are an idiot sending me pictures of my own flies claiming they are yours you really are the biggest fool out there , and you know what you claim to be a man of god and a good Christian well let me tell you fella for these scams your going to be going downstairs to the big hot party with the big red fella with the horns and you bought it all on yourself
so people here's the deal
1 – never answer these idiots who send you (I can tie you cheap flies) mails / messages
2 – ask your local shop where they source there flies
3 – ask a fly tying pal to tie some up
4 – never buy anything out of Africa the quality is crap
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACK TO FRIED ALVIE'S
I'm just really loving making the fried alives just now , there are a very cool looking fly and most defiantly a fish catching machine so here a few I've been tying up the last few days when I've not been laughing at stoopid Kenyans



sometimes nick over at deercreek send me some bags of scrapings that he would otherwise throw away so i use these scraps to either add flash or bulk up a fly but when you can make a whole fly out of it gives what would go in the bin a whole new lease of life here's a small baitfish i made out of some of these scraps .....cheers nick
 
so folks the time is getting close when the piketrek predator cup sign comes to a close so if your going to fish it or thinking about it then get signed up here its for a great cause , the venue is close to Melton or Leicester so pretty central to the midlands so get out for a day and have some fun with some great prizes
 
see you all next week when hopefully ill have got out fishing as well
 
tight lines
mcfluffchucker
(a cave in Scotland)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haven't had such a good laugh in ages!

Dougie said...

Amazing,

if you're going to be that bad at scamming you'd better not give up the day job. To send pictures of your flies is hilarious. I can never understand how anybody ever gets scammed on the internet and especially by email, I mean if the nutter sending you a message can't even spell then surely you need to take care.

Again, Amazing!

BKill said...

This just made my day ... thanks for that.

BorneoAngler said...

Hahaha..this is really funny.
They always try their best but always come out with their worst scam.
Fell free to visit and follow our fishing blog in Borneo at;
http://www.kakinginti.rumahpanjai.com
CHeers!!!