Friday 22 May 2015

times are a changing

Times of change and mylar baitfish

Ok so those of you who aren’t using facebook and due to the amount of emails im getting im going to have to post this on my blog now I really didn’t want to but have no choice so I can draw a line under it heres my post from the 15th of may:-

it is with heavy heart that as of now i am out of the deercreek pro team , morally i cannot stand by while one pro team member continues to pull the wool over pro team member eyes and its owner, and its people i care about , but they have been sucked into his bullshit i can no longer be part of a team i love and keep quiet while this goes on , out of respect to nick and jen who i love dearly i will not name the little scumbag”

Now to clear a few things up, despite my leaving deercreek I will continue to use there materials as I still believe they are the best on the market and im happy to tie with them that wont change and this has nothing to do with the owners, good product is good product and I will continue to write and tie about as I will write about other products I use as i have always done.

I would like to thank the members of the pro team who messaged me supporting and understanding my actions these people are still my brothers and sisters (except for one dick) this also wont change I really didn’t want to do this on my blogs but im getting so many emails and messages I have no choice in the matter, so I hope this answers your questions and that’s and end to it……….peace
----------------------------------

Mylar baitfish

Ok so onto the vice , well these sexy little patterns are variations with my own little twist on a chris silvertone mylar baitfish all ive done (as we do as tyers) is tweeked it a bit , I reckon it’s a cracking versatile little baitfish for I think anything that swims ….step by step (hopefully tomorrow) 


Hook – 3/0 mustad saltwater
Tubing – harline pearl ezy tubing
Tail- black crystal flash
Head – red angel hair
Head seal - deercreek flexible uv resin
Eye – 4mm gator eye
Thread – clear mono

There is no set length for tying these, tie as long or as short as you like


Hook – 3/0 mustad saltwater
Tubing – harline pearl ezy tubing
Tail- black crystal flash
Head – green angel hair
Head seal - deercreek flexible uv resin
Eye – 4mm gator eye
Thread – clear mono


Cracking little baitfish give em a go

Ok next weekend is this fantastic event



ill be donating a load of flies for the raffle  as will chris rawle and john wilson as well as john horsfall, please go on the facebook page and give em your support 



No comments: